being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Friday, October 10, 2008

late night sleep

recently i always sleep around 2am and wake up at 7am every morning for school... 4 to 5 hours sleep a day. really not enough sleep man! kept dozing off in class, i had to make use of every opportunity for me to sleep in bus omw to sch and back. had to change my sleeping habit already. i sleep as if i having holiday now.. tp np ppl, dont haolian. my holiday is coming!

watched house bunny on tuesday (7/10). awesome show.. funny, lame and.... hot. yeah, i meant hot! dont get me wrong. haha. but really, Anna Faris is HOT! after that, we decided to go OCH! RANDOM RIGHT! and the funny thing is we cabbed there, spent most of the time searching for toilet as i need to ans nature call, minor one. haha, not that i afraid i'll pee myself in OCH. THEN, we headed to the building. OCH got at least 5 level. we didnt even go second level. whos the one chicken out ehhhhh...! haha. after walking around level 1, we went back. -.-


bought cupcakes for my mum and dad on wednesday. expensive siaa.