being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

compliation of jokes

i've compiled some jokes that ppl emailed me and i really think some are hilarious. there u go!

Waiter: I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.
Customer: Don't tell me your problems. Give me the menu card.

Man: How old is your father?
Boy: As old as me
Man: How can that be?
Boy: He became a father only when I was born

Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I say she's no good!

Teacher: 'How come you do not comb your hair?'
Ah Kow: 'No comb, Sir.'
Teacher: 'Use your dad's then.'
Ah Kow: 'No hair, Sir.'

Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense
Ah Beng : The future tense is 'u will go to jail'