being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Sunday, September 14, 2008

untitled

my full name is Quek Nelson. no chinese name in my IC. dont ask me y. ask my daddy. And the funny thing is that my sister is opposite. My sister no christian name, only chinese name (but she created her own name la, Kristin). Me - dont have chinese name, only christian name... weird eh.

yong heng passed out on wednesday 10/09/08. passed out lehh... not as in fainted. haha, i know i sounded weird. went to pasir ris camp with yanbing to see the ceremony.
proud of u precious friend! from recruit to private commando! continue to shine for God! =)


went to changi airport T3 after service on sat. let the collage do the talking.
our feast before service on sat in ikea!!!




some random pictures that i took recently =)

not just a name Tshirt
2 red emo freaks



laugh when u see this! left- pamela in sec4. right- pamela in sec1

pamela and tingting disgracing themselves in changi T3.

really enjoyed myself this week. next week is going to be better!

arrrloww