being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

bye holiday

holidays going to end soon. gonna cherish my every moment now. this is the most boring holiday ever and not productive at all. everyday i woke up like around 2-3pm... cos i have been sleeping late everyday. quite down recently.. maybe cos holiday too lethargic. haha


and y is it ppl keep asking whether am i attached anot? even in my tagboard... cmon man, i am still enjoying my singlehood. singlehood is a bliss. totally agree with that atm. i keep telling ppl i am going to be a bachelor. dont marry but adopt kids? haha, i doubt so la. when the time is right, then we talk.

i watched the notebook last night. i tell you! it was the best romance show ever produced. even better than titanic, a walk to remember and 50 first date.





My heart is yours