being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Saturday, April 07, 2007

nq* good friday!

jesus died for us to cleanse us from our sins...
awesome man today's drama in church. so professional! and so great to see my friends receive salvation! harald also went for out. tml more friends will be coming! praise the lord. haha. its really a joy to see friends getting save man. i am looking forward to it. today's easter service my family came too - mum, dad and even my grandma! i asked my grandma if she wants to receive jesus into her life. she looked at me and laugh. but she didnt went to receive salvation la. haha, but its ok. i will still do my best and i believe god will do the rest. i really hope that friends that came for easter will return!

man.. now is 1.30am le. i had to wake up at 5.30am and travel to jurong west. i need to go there to help out on our children church there at 8.30am and its a 1hr+ journey.. some ppl may think for wat u waste so much time helping in church without getting paid. well, the reason i am doing that is because i wanted to serve god with all my heart and i wanted to do greater things for god!

with greater responsiblity on myself, i can train myself to do greater things.

going to bed now. will upload pics soon.

AdiĆ³s!