being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Friday, March 30, 2007

nq* busy day!

today didnt go sch coz is sport day. i not participating and sch only half day, so decided not to go.
1pm
had yoshinoya for lunch with desmond, jia tsuey, seow chean and bernard today. haha, jia tsuey cannot finish her food.. forever one. after that we went to toy'r'us walk walk. desmond dunno y suddenly very hyper sia in the shop. i think he had his childhood back at that moment.

3pm
after lunch we went back home. my dad, sister and myself brought my dog (joy) to Mount Pleasant (Animal Hospital) coz joy had a uterus infection. the vet told us that she must go for surgery to remove it before it spread to the kidney and parts of body. luckily after checkup we found out that it didnt spread yet. but still must surgery which cost around $800 - $1000! so we had joy hospitalized. man, i can sense the fear in her.

6pm
after that i went for prayer meeting. i really feel that the pm is great! binding devils, praying for breakthrough in easter, praying for sun and bennyhinn services... etc. its unlike the previous pm which is more relaxing. kind of.
after pm, i saw a message from my dad. my dad told me that joy is fine and the surgery was successful. praise the lord! haha.

10.30pm
go home loh. engsing, kristin and myself go tmart mac "ta bao" (takeaway) food back to eat. really starving man.

11.50pm
blogging le.
Joy