being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

nq* my first blog

hey. just created my first blog. hahs, everyone else seems to own a blog - except me. therefore, i think its time to create one. now i am going to find out wats so fun about blogging.

things have been quite a mess this month, or i shall say this year. but with god given capacity, i stayed strong. i feel that there is alot of thing i should change for a better. lazyness, my worse enemy. nevertheless, one should remain smiling and cheerful all the time! haha

school life is really boring, i should say sian. after all of my closer friends left the school, i am solo now. emo kia. haha, recess also very boring. but everytime i tell myself that its just 9mths to go and i am free! 9mths of solo so i can concentrate on my studies, which is more impt. haha, always look on the bright side of life.

this year is a busy year for me, had been helping out with leaders in cell group, doing calling, followup, 20hrs of study per week, settle attendance, etcetera... at first i start to feel a little stress, but eventually i find it quite fun tho. haha. actually it really helps me in the sense that i learn to manage my time well and priorities things.

also i duno wats wrong with some ppl. some things i feel is breaking down but i believe things can be patched up.

with god, nth is impossible.