being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

nq* mini pri sch friends gathering

went to small alex hse today to reinstall his window xp. waste 5hours of my time... haha. so i plan to study at least 2hours when i go home.

but when i ride my green "kawasaki motorbike" (bicycle la) home dunno y *sway sway* saw evon and wanqin - both is my pri sch friend and i haven see wanqin for ages liao. they told me they r going to lemuel hse to take history textbook, evon force me to accompany them sia. sian. then i bo bian follow them lor. after they took the book, 4 of us including lemuel went to a nearby playground chitchat. lemuel and i also promised to organize a pri sch outing after cyn. haha, nv expect us to chat until 8.45pm... then in the end the whole day study nth.

but still i had a really good time chatting with them and enjoyed talking about our old times. lol. really hope to go back to childhood. hahs.